Sunday 24 June 2012

Sad enough post.

I have no idea what is going on but in the last week and a half I have seen quite a few of my friends crying and it is really upsetting for me to watch, from break ups to deaths.
I trying to be there while also giving people their space because I know from first hand how horrible it is when you need to be alone and nobody will leave you alone. When you feel like you're going to break down any minute by the suffocating amount of pain you're in... It was also so sad when one of the people said "It's the first person I have been close with to die" and I remember being there. I actually remember saying something very similar to that as well so it really hurt when they said it, but from this side I now see that it's a natural part of life...
It is a horrible thought but we're not going to be here forever but if you want to do something go do it. Go hard or go home! You're going to more bitter about the things you don't do in life than the things you do do :) If you want to go to Brazil go! If you want here is a video that really inspired me.

I don't want my friends to be sad because it sucks to see people that you care about hurting.
Thank you for listening to me ramble about this. I just wanted to get it off my chest.

Feedback is appreciated. The good the bad and of course the beautiful people who read this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment