Sunday 2 December 2012

Craft Fair.


Today my mother and I went to an craft fair in a local theatre. An Grianan
I knew that the craft fair, like every other, would be aimed at the next major holiday or at women but I went anyway.
It was good, I bought a pair of earings for my mother and she bought a couple of pieces of pottery for christmas presents for

a few people. The stalls where all fantastic and we had a really nice time. I didn't think to get any photos of anything until after but thats life for you, Always bringing you smart ideas after it's too late to do anything about them. HA!
We also decided to go to the next one in a couple of days in Rathmullan House and see if they have anything new. We did enter

a competition to win these awesome teddy bears but we don't find out until the 20th or something which is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment