Tuesday 24 July 2012

About loosing something dear to me.

I have a pit in my stomach and no apatite because tomorrow is going to be probably the worst day of my life to date and I know that makes me sound like a complete an utter tool even before I say it's something superficial like having a tooth removed. I have to have my upper left canine removed. See I have a fear of the needles so going to the dentist always sucked and they always hated me but I do have good dental hygiene but this tooth was cracked and because I never got it fixed it ended up getting worse and worse until now that it has to be removed.
The worst part of the removal is that I have to have a needle before he can do any work so I am terrified that  I am going to see the needle and freak out like last time. I actually hate that I have this phobia and that I act like a 7 year old when I'm 21.
My friends will be supportive but I will never be able to smile normally unless I get a fake tooth put in... and what makes this all worse is that my parents are paying for it because I have not had work in nearly 5 weeks which is actually killing me. All of my savings are gone and I am back to relying on my parents again which is crazy because I personally believe that once you're over 17 you shouldn't get pocket money. I mean have some form of job to give you something but that is a different topic all together

It was awesome getting it off my chest. Comments are always welcome. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment