Tuesday 10 July 2012

Flo

I seen Florence & The Machine this weekend.
She was flawless like always, getting the crowd excited straight away and wearing something amazing like always.


She came out to "Only If For A Night" which is one of my favourite songs. She played all her biggest songs off Ceremonials and Between Two Lungs. All of the songs she played where these (not in order)

  • Comic love 
  • Dog Days 
  • Rabbit Heart 
  • Only For A Night 
  • What The Water Gave Me 
  • Shake It Out 
  • Never Let Me Go 
  • Heartlines 
  • Spectrum 
  • No Light, No Light 
  • leave my body 
  • Black Velvet Chorus.
I was on the big screen for Cosmic Love! My friend was holding up her sign for "We Heart Florence and the Machine" and since I was standing next to her I was on the big screen loads. I am wearing the mirrored sunglasses and black Flo tshirt.


I am also the one who started the one more tune accidentally. I meant to just like say it to my friends and people around me heard me and started to chant it and the whole crowd started. It was kind of funny.

<3 like always feedback is always loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment